The Statement about the processing of your personal data is located in the bottom of this page.
Fields with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Statement about the processing of your personal data
Pursuant to article 13 of the Italian law n. 196/2003, please be informed that:
- The processing of personal data will only apply to non-sensitive information – i.e. data not including information on ethnic origin, criminal record, health and political or religious orientation.
- The data provided will be used in order to record your data as a new member and to contact you for the following steps of the affiliation procedure.
- The processing of data will only be undertaken with electronic data management systems, that guarantees safety and confidentiality of data, in accordance with the applicable norms, and according to the purposes and methods hereinafter.
- The provision of data, for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, is your voluntary and explicit choice.
Without them, we would have no way to register you as a new member identify and to re-contact you.
- Your data will not be disclosed outside of Registro Storico Gilera.
However, for technical reasons. the data will be accessible to the technical manager of the website and of the electronic database.
- The processing entity is: Registro Storico Gilera – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: 039.61.74.29
- Should you request the cancellation of your personal data from our archives, we will ask you to provide us with a written request of cancellation signed and in original copy and with a copy of a valid identification document recognized in the European Community (ID card, passport, or driving license).
- At any time you can exercise your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data vis-à-vis the processing entity pursuant to article 7 of the Italian law 196/2003.